Neopets Cheats no registration

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jadyh

Reaction score
I-Petz has Cheats, back grounds and a goodie room for your shop ro gallery. but im listing fast games and their easy.

My favorite game: DUBLOON DISASTER!! Favorite cheat: scallywags for dubloon dsisater, makes a whirl pool and sucks up the mines, and blackpawkeet increases the chance of a 100np coin. My highest score on dd is 800, i gto like 3000np. its pretty easy and fun. but just so you know, i wouldn't use the scallywags cheat till your at least at a sscore of 40. it justs wastes it because you can only use it once. but fi a pool came before you got to use it, then just use it when theres like 10 mines going after yoo. :D

More Games:

Uzuki Frenzy: MY SECRET CHEAT::: Hold space, it makes your run faster. :blink:

Hassee bounce::Cheats:: Look at I petz, i cant remember em. XD

Limeted too matching game: there are no cheats i dont think..

Aly and Aj Personality Quiz: No cheats, but you find it in the secret games section at i petz :lol:

All the rest of the secret games, oh, i highly reccomend clear your plate. :eek:

oh and i make at least 7000 a day doing that, and heres a Np SECRET. SHHH!!

USe the money you got from games, buy furniture, or medicine, just get stuff people want and put it in your shop for hirer prices than what your bougth it for, ive had 18, 000 in my till for doign that, but the most ive had is only 50, 000 ;) Use my technique it works!!

And my username is jadybug002 and my shop im still fillinf up again, everyone bougth everything... <_< Literally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back