Neopets copied Pokemon!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neopets is NOT copying! I really love playing neopets, but I love pokemon to! There is a differance. Pokemon is a television show, or in a game (That is not computer game) and neopets is an online game! You just hate because, well... you are just a beginner, you aren't very skilled at neopets, but once you get the hang of it, you will REALLY love it!
i know but it hardly go on cuz it gets totally boring after about a year.

You can't earn avatars in pokemon when you do something to do to get a avatar in some battles. Still neopets are about 36327 times better than pokemon.
[SIZE=21pt]I SAID NEOQUEST IS LIKE POKEMON! NOT THE ENTIRE NEOPETS SITE! AND I GAVE YOU A FAIR WARNING, NOW I AM SCREAMING![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]neopets didn't copy pokemon!!! who would want to??? it is absolutely dumb and stupid!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :unsure: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]neopets didn't copy pokemon!!! who would want to??? it is absolutely dumb and stupid!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :unsure: [/SIZE]
You really didn't read the whole post.

P.S. I hate Pokemon to!

I don't think Neopets copied Pokemon, even though there are a few similarities... I think neopets AND Pokemon copied tamagotchis! ;) Think about it - Tamas were the first virtual pets. Then later, a million more pets were created. What was it that made them think of Virtual Pets? Tamas, of course! :p

I love Neopets, but I'm not so crazy about pokemon.

NeoQuest is a game, where you go around fighting wild Neopets, and if you defeat them, you get exp. points. Then at certain parts of the game, you fight stronger bad guys. THAT is like Pokemon.

It (Neopets) is basicly a site with lifeless players trying to be better than each other at being a freak.
Ristar, that is really quite offensive, seeing as Neopets has millions of players, many of which are certainly NOT lifeless... including me. -snarls-

Yeah! EVERYONE has differant opinions, you don't have to like it, but PLEASE don't say it right in our faces! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!
:furawatchi: No offense but your the one who clicked on this topic.

Anyway, I'll go see what you mean real quick. *Runs to Neopets*

*Quickly signs up*

*Comes back*

I can tell just by the first few things that your right.

OK, now stop fighting...

-pixelation-

Well no because the starting neopets was for college students so not really. So maybe Pokemon copied neopets =/. Most likley not though. :eek:

I'm tellin this to everyone! That person with the "I hate Pokemon", TAKE IT OFF! It's stupid! I don't really think that Pokemon copied Neopets. And, I love Pokemon WAY better than Neopets. I mean, Pokemon is like battling and all that stuff and Neopets is like raising them. Pokemon DID NOT copy Tamagotchis. They have NOTHING in common.

BTW, all the people that are saying "I hate Neopets", "I hate Pokemon", "I hate Tamagotchis". Are just your opinion! AND IT'S NOT OUR DAM* OPINION!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh Neopets Didn't Copy Pokemon i have the games and played neopets neoquest and they have Only a little in common and isn't neoquest a sword fighting game?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't train pokemon!!! So neopets didn't copy.
U can train Pokemon and It is kinda like neopts but neopets is for little kids who can't afford to play Pokemon cause Pokemon has to much graphics for simple minded neopets beings who like to watch the none moving pictures of the battledome! I also agree with Oniontchi I mean jeeze why can't we just get both and then not worry about what is better Pokemon and Neopets, besides who would get a neopet just to battle with it, I mean it's not like the battledome is somethin to freak out about. And Neoquest is not like Pokemon cause it's a messed up RPG with bad graphics that stupid people play cause theres nothing else to do!

Ver.2 Mimitchi

U can train Pokemon and It is kinda like neopts but neopets is for little kids who can't afford to play Pokemon cause Pokemon has to much graphics for simple minded neopets beings who like to watch the none moving pictures of the battledome! I also agree with Oniontchi I mean jeeze why can't we just get both and then not worry about what is better Pokemon and Neopets, besides who would get a neopet just to battle with it, I mean it's not like the battledome is somethin to freak out about. And Neoquest is not like Pokemon cause it's a messed up RPG with bad graphics that stupid people play cause theres nothing else to do!

Ver.2 Mimitchi
Thanks ver.2 mimitchi. :blink:

Yeah!! i am totally saying that neopets is NOT copying pokemon! :blink: what the differents?? :blink: well neopets don't have people looking after it and pokemon do. people in pokemon train their pokemon.

how in the world u get to train a neopet!!?? well u kind of can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back