Neopets haters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimzy4

Reaction score
I made neopets account and I started, and they started to make me crazy. It's addictive too. I didn't take my eyes of the screen until I got my tama and I realized what a terrible site it was and what a knockoff it was. What do you guys think?

and what a knockoff it was.
Actually, Neopets isn't really a knockoff. Most of the other virtual pets sites are based off Neopets.

They have about 144,929,120 members right now.

I used to play Neopets for awhile when I was younger, I hate it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to play Neopets, now when I look back I just see how much time I wasted on that site. But it was something that kept me busy for awhile.

I used to. I just stopped going on it. Soon I realized how stupid Neopets was. I don't even remember my password. I haven't been on for so long.

-Happyqueen

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutley HATE neopets! I think it is a waste of time and worthless. All you do is care for your pet that cannot even move, play games, earn neopoints, buy a paintbrush to change your pet, but WHOOPS your account gets frozen! All that time WASTED!

Neopets SUCKS!

C~M

I'm 50/50. My brother once read somewhere off of neopets( the staff wrote this) that neopets were created off of tamagotchis. urrrgh! :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :angry: The Kacheek and Meerca were created off of Mametchi. :blink: :) :mametchi:

If they were created off of Tamagotchis, then that's kinda like admiring BanDai's work. I love neopets. I think it's lots of fun and the pets are so cute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back