neopets or tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats your fave web

• neopets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamagotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would vote for Tamagotchi!

That's also because I don't really understand NeoPets!

-L.M.B

--Bob

I like tamagotchis better. I don't even know what neopets are. What are they? I thought they were some kind of voice activated robo pet thingy-ma-bobber.

GotchiGirl96

I like tamagotchis more. On neopets, you can choose not to feed your pets and they won't die. It's more fun on a tamagotchi since you can actually raise generations and have your tama turn into different characters. :blink:

This should really be in What's On Your Mind. Would a guide please move this?

Anyway, my opinions:

NEOPETS vs. TAMAGOTCHI

Tonnes of things to do = Limited features, but still a lot considering it's small.

Active (yet sometimes annoying) community = No community.

Colour! (Except for pocket Neopets)= Colour on Tamagotchi Town, none on the actual pet.

Not portable (again except for pocket Neopets) = Portable.

POCKET NEOPETS vs. TAMAGOTCHI

Large = Small

Holds up to 99 999NP = Holds up to 9999p, on JinSei 99999p.

One character = Evolves

No communication = Connecting

Makes VERY ANNOYING LOUD NOISES = Softer quicker noises, if you're trying to kill it only beeps like every quarter of an hour or so.

Has screensaver every like two seconds (e.g. "NEOPETS" scrolls across the screen)= No screensaver, except on Mori No Tamagotchi.

Runs away approximately every 15 days = Lives for ages and ages.

Anyway, I still like my little eggs!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure but isnt it against the rules to advertise sites? :furawatchi:

I like tamagotchis more. On neopets, you can choose not to feed your pets and they won't die. It's more fun on a tamagotchi since you can actually raise generations and have your tama turn into different characters. :D
I haven't fed my pets in five years and they're still alive X3 When I first got an account I thought they would die if not fed, I learned two months later that they wouldn't. I haven't fed them since.

Anyway, I prefer tamagotchis. They're more realistic.

I haven't fed my pets in five years and they're still alive X3 When I first got an account I thought they would die if not fed, I learned two months later that they wouldn't. I haven't fed them since.
LOL! That's really funny ^_^ :p

I like Tamas better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back