Neopets signup help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
A few years ago, I was a user on Neopets. Unfortunately, I had to quit because our stinkin' internet service was too slow. :furawatchi: However, we got a new internet service that is a little bit faster, so I wanted to join Neopets again! But...I'm having some problems.

When I try to sign up, it says that I need to "enable cookies". So I enabled my cookies, and it still said the same thing. It said "if the problem persists, delete all cookies". So I deleted all my cookies... it still wouldn't let me sign up!? :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Can someone help me?

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:

Hmm, I'm real sorry, I don't know. But if you PM Bell Sprout, a TamaGuide, she may be able to help you. She knows bunches about Neopets. :)

GotchiGirl96 :)

A few years ago, I was a user on Neopets. Unfortunately, I had to quit because our stinkin' internet service was too slow. :D However, we got a new internet service that is a little bit faster, so I wanted to join Neopets again! But...I'm having some problems. 

When I try to sign up, it says that I need to "enable cookies". So I enabled my cookies, and it still said the same thing. It said "if the problem persists, delete all cookies". So I deleted all my cookies... it still wouldn't let me sign up!? :D :D

Can someone help me?

-Tamaguy#1 :D
This happened to me a while ago try this:

1. After you delete your cookies re-start your computer.

I was able to sign up on my own computer and luckily, it didn't say anything about enabling cookies. :furawatchi: So I'm finally a Neopets user again. :pochitchi:

Thanks .::Snowy::., I will try that re-starting for the other computer. :wub:

-Tamaguy#1 :huh:

Same thing happened to me! i wanted to rejoin neopets and they wouldn't let me join even when i deleted all cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back