Neopets vs. Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple. Neopets is too horrible for words to describe. Tamagotchis are too awesome for words to describe. Period.

I like both as on neopets you can play online and chat and they have "more" so to speak, but tamagotchis are good for when you feel like playing with that sort of thing but can't get to a comp, or don't want to do as much as you sometimes have to on neopets.

I probably haven't made sense :0) but I like both anyway!!

I love tamagotchis and neopets. Neopets is really addicting though, im gonna have to say neopets because tamagotchis dont have as many games as neopets. Still I love them both!

I like Tamas more cos there easier to look after. and unlike neopets they can die. and they can give birth get married and heaps of cool things. Neopets is more chatting and games and feeding.
Ur right.

I never have joined neopets because who wants to feed a picture of a pet?

I joined Neopets.com once and I hated it. I like Tamagotchi and this site WAAAAAY better. :ph34r:

[SIZE=14pt]I don't mean to sound hateful but...NEOPETS STINKS!!![/SIZE]They froze my account just because THAT STUPID SITE INFORMED 25 TIMES ABOUT THINKING TAMAGOTCHI WAS A SWEAR WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r: :) :p :unsure: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Yeah they suck!! I hate neopets. Its only for stupid freaks. > :angry:

ARGH! THERE'S NEVER ANY PEACE IN THE NEOTALK SECTION!!! PEOPLE ALWAYS USE NEOTALK TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH THEY HATE NEOPETS AND I'M SICK OF ALL THE INSULTS!!!

Ahem. Now then, neopets and tamagotchis are two very different things, so it is very hard for me to decide which I like better. They are both good in their own ways. But I think I would prefer tamagotchis, because they are very demanding little creatures and take a LOT of attention, and I like the feeling of satisfaction when I get mimitchi/mametchi/pochitchi/other good character. But neopets is still a very good website!

[SIZE=21pt]TAMAGOTCHI!DUH!!! DEFINETALLY(dont know how to spell)HATE NEOPETS SOOOO BADLY!!!![/SIZE]

Neopets is bad for you... I once played Neopets and I got so addicted to earning these endless points that I almost failed my piano exams, and I dodn't do my school homework. But then I froze my Neopets account, but it was too late... And the Mcdonalds promotion that they did, do you know how bad Mcdonalds is for you? Also, Neopets has been littered with ads lately. I say Powerpets is better, even though it's also addictive, but it has no ads and ppl are nice and friendly. Why is everyone talking about Neopets anyway?

Tamagotchi has a limited amount of points to earn, and I just don't know what's bad about Tamagotchi. Tamagotchi teaches children to take care of something, and if you don't, then it will die. On Neopets, on the othwer hand, if you keep your pet starving, it's not going to die, you don't have to care for it at all!

I think that Neopets is all about promotion and advertising, but Tamagotchi is all about caring. I think it's better to spend $ 20 on Tamagotchi than to make a free account on Neopets. Now it's up to you to choose.

Last edited by a moderator:
k.. just a question... why are all you people who hate neopets so much even in this section? even if you hate neopets, just saying that they suck isn't going to change someone's mind if they really love it. not trying to tell you all what to do or anything, but it's kind of pointless to chat about something you hate so much, isn't it?

well, to me anyways, lol. don't get mad.

i think they're pretty different, so that's a really tough choice. i guess i would say i like tamagotchi better, because you can take them everywhere with you. i had a pocket neopet, but i didn't think it was much good, it wasn't really like neopets OR tamagotchi. it was kind of boring. buut there is definitely a lot more to do on neopets, and there's way more different pets you can get, especially counting all the paint brush colours :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back