NEOPOINTS CHEAT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver204

Reaction score
okay, here's what you gotta do,... got to this link:

*edit: link removed*

From there, sign up for a 13+ account.DO NOT USE A FAKE E-MAIL ADDRESS! YOU WILL NEED IT TO GET YOUR 10,000!

Activate your account

Make your username pbsrgreat157-605 (ex. pbsrgreat264 )

Make your password pbsrgreat100-709 (ex. pbsrgreat158 )

Now, got to your inventory-DO NOT GET YOUR NEWBIE PACK YET!, and from there go to your safety deposit box and refreah twice.

Go back to your inventory, and get your newbie pack. Refresh once.

Once again, go to your deposit box and refresh three times.

Go to pet central and you will have 10,000 np!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it isn't a trick. I tried it myself and it worked. Thanks to this cheat, i have a Baby Paint Brush.

It should work! I assure you it will! If it didn't work, you might of done something wrong. try again and make sure you read the instructions properly! Most of the time, it doesn't work for people cause they forgot to activate their account. Make sure you did!

well it didn't work and it is activated icould have just got my newbie pack before all this and pm me if u want one of my account it has like 150,000 np so and i don't want to play anymore. i earned the money. anyway i didn't do it on her referal thing. i just did it on neopets.

and send me the pm with y i should give u my account and y do u want it

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think i amd oing this for refferals, you are wrong! puppypuplove is the name of a program i created. i installed the account into the server so that the cheats would be efective. I have done my lookup and adopted pets to trick neopets. but it is just a hack program! What i do is earn alot of neopoints and put them into the account. when you sign up with everything i put down, you are taking neopoints from puppypuplove!

don't do it it is just a scam so she can getthings for refering people no wonder it got you a baby paint brush
I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back