neopoints

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many neopoints do you have????

• 0-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-100

• 100-150

• 150-500

• 500-100,000

• 100,000+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neopoints are easy enough to gain.. you just have to know how. Have a look at this 50K/day guide: https://www.neopets.com/~StarryTimes

Basically, all you need to do is click on sponsor links a few times and you can rack up NP pretty easily. The only problem is that it is a little bit boring and time consuming. Otherwise you have to do the hard work with games or learning how to restock well. :huh:

I have over 1.6 mil in my bank and about 10k on hand plus a mutant draik and a krawk, grey jetsam, and mutant? grundo. WeeHoo!

i have 1000,000 neopoints, i had several accounts when i was small, i kept on playing games and on my first account i had about 100,000 and the other acounts had about 50,000 points,then i put all the neopoints to my account that i use right now :D

I have around 3000 points, on my old account i had 70k

:mametchi: :mimitchi: :D mine iz lilylofmego i don't kno y though......lily iz from Hannah Montana and thelast name she uses iz kinda like lofmego...i dunno...Lily i mean not Miley...PM me! ;) #1actress out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back