NEVER do this to your tama,but plz read!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky978

Reaction score
NEVER debug your tama multiple times , My tama lost its sound PERMENETLY :( :) :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :angry:

OHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am so sorry. For the past few weeks I wanted to Debug my v5 for Violetchi, but i didnt and I still got violetchi.

Next time, write like this

[SIZE=21pt]NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER DEBUG A TAMAGOTCHI! IF YOU DO YOUR NOT REALLY TAKING CARE OF IT. THAT MEANS YOUR A CHEATER![/SIZE]

why did you keep debuging it!i never[SIZE=14pt]ever[/SIZE]debug!

my buddy ellie: :angry:

Debugging fascinates me. I have debugged a V2 and V3 successfully, and hope to get a Space Trip or Aquarium V5 to debug it. Why? Debugging, although it cancels a few features, opens up a few as well. I'll never-EVER debug a tama with a 4 in it's name, though.

Debugging fascinates me. I have debugged a V2 and V3 successfully, and hope to get a Space Trip or Aquarium V5 to debug it. Why? Debugging, although it cancels a few features, opens up a few as well. I'll never-EVER debug a tama with a 4 in it's name, though.
Why would you never debug a V4 of V4.5? Is it because you can not get it out of hyperspeed?

I'm currious :p

My V3 lost it's sound anyway, I didn't do anything. It still wouldn't come back after I changed the battery. I've gotten used to it, and my mom is happy, and I try not to spend points on things that make sound.

i debuged my tama v3 and every thing went fine. just got to know what u r doing. try on a very old tama like i did then onnce you get the hang of it try on your newer ones. but i stopped debugging mine cause i dont like cheating. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back