Never Do This!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darazi97

Reaction score
If you bring your tamagotchi near a T.V. or pc (but mostly t.v.)your tamagotchi will do of the following; die or get mail (poop in the mail).

that is just stupid.

i hardly see how a T.V or pc can affect the programming of a tamagotchi...try researching electronics...it may help!

I can see how you might think that might affect your Tamagotchi, but it doesn't.

It has NOTHING to do with other electronics.

I have done that before, but nothing happend, i can't see how putting your tama to a PC or TV will affect the mail, or your Tamagotchi dieing.

Are you sure about this or did you just make this up? :(

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :(

My tamas sit next to my PC all the time... but I've never had one die on me... nor does my tama get much poop in the mail :eek:

I think you will probably find that it's just a coincidence :lol:

I would make sure they were never put near any magnets or water tho' - those would affect your tama in ways you don't want!

Yes all of you are probably right it may be a coincidink! But everytime I do it poops mail! I guess it's maybe because of debugging :mellow: !

Is That So ?

I Everytime put my tamagotchi on my desk while playing my computer and it does not even die on me , or even get poop in the mail .

For your information,yours is just a concidence , it is not because of the computer or other things that affect your tamagotchi pass away or even,get poop in the mail .

Please do some research before you post it up .

* sniff *

* sniff *

Do I smell smoke?

I think I'll close this before it turns into a flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back