Never ending Tamamgotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is the wierd fascinating story of my v3......

it all started when my little bro turned two... he knew how to walk and stuff like that right?, then I got my v3.

one day I was doing my hair and left my tamagotchi in the bathroom.. MY LIL BROTHER THREW IT IN THE TOILET!!

You know how little brothers are, they like sneeking in your room and wat not..

well he did exactly the above and got ahold of my tamagotchi!!! he threw it against the wall and made a big crack in the screen!! it still worked (I guess) and then winter came.... I had my tamagotchi In my pocked and lost it in the snow.. I didnt find it till the spring!! and then it FINALLY didnt work

And thats the story of my v3 :D

As I see, you are new. Have you read the rules of this website? Posts like this shouldn't be allowed. You can post stuff like these, like stories and such, in a tamagotchi log you made descripting evvents your tama has went through. So I will ask a guide to close this topic.

Wow. . . your little tama toughed it out! Are you planning on getting another one/v.4/v4.5?

you should have tried a new battery then it might have worked again

Well, if i were you next time i would put a hook against the wall,then put your tamagotchi there and then your brother wont get it [but that wont solve the winter/spring problem,oh well] .. hope i helped---"off off and away!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back