Never let your mom babysit your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatsu

Reaction score
The title practically says it all. I was going to school one day and since we're not aloud to bring them to school, I was stuck with 3 options. I could pause it. But I didn't want to do that because it slows down the growth process. I could let it die. I definatly wasn't gonna do that!!! And last but not least, I could let my mom take care of it for the day. I was in a bit of a rush, so I quickly explained to give it food when it beeped. My mom looked confused so I left the instructions. I come back home from school and they were sick, had left several "messes" and were dying of hunger. So let me repeat myself... Never let your mom babysit your tamagotchi's!!!! As much as I love my mom, I can't trust her with my tamagotchi's. From now on, I leave them on pause. :mellow:

Chinatsu

Aww, im sorry u feel that way. But my mom looked after two of mine for a day(id forgotten them when i left for skool) and when i came home they were perfectly fine! except they were a tiny bit fat cause my mum hasnt mastered the games. What version were they? Mine looked after V1s so they might be a bit more simple.

you could just let them sleep. I do that so I don't have to pause it.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

my mom watches my tamas she knows how to play them she gave me hers :3

My mom tells me I'm silly for playing with Tamas. :C

She'd laugh if I told her to watch it.

Plus she's waay too busy.

lololololololololollolololollololollolololollololololooollollollollolloll tht is so funny

My parents don't know how to operate Tamagotchis, so I obviously can't give my tamagotchi to them :D My principal allows tamagotchis. Or does she?! If she doesn't, I just hide it in my coat pocket anyways with the sound off ;)

My mum used to look after mine for me when I went to school, and I gave it to her when I was too lazy to get points so she would play the games for me.

She knows the basics about tamagotchis, the health metre, how to feed it, games. She's never killed it before :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back