New 4.5 Features.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ura_violetchi

Reaction score
Hiya gang! :p

I'm new here but so far I love the site.

Anywho, the message feature is confusing me. A message comes in every so often, and I dont know what it means. 3 stars? 2 stars? a heart? I've read the manual, but its still not too clear.

Also, I've noticed that all the passwords I type in my tama after visiting tamatown.com never register in my tamagotchi. Meaning I type in the passwords and I can never find where the items went. :D

HELP! :p

3 stars the better. The first is money, if you get 3 stars here you will get 500points for completing a game instead of 400.

The second is love, having 3 hearts here means youll have a better time making friends with your tama and the third is health, 3 stars means you are less likley to get sick.

Hope I helped!

I type in the passwords and I can never find where the items went. :puroperatchi:
Thats becuse you have a list after entering the logout password you have to go to the password option on the games/activity list

Depending on the item, it can get placed in the souvenir list, the items list, the meals list, or the snacks list.

Souvenirs are listed by number. You may have to scroll through several blank entries in the list until you a souvenir that exists in your list.

Thats becuse you have a list after entering the logout password you have to go to the password option on the games/activity list
yea, I know. all those passwords after u logg out of tamatown I put into the password option of my tama. only 2 souviners appeared so far. none of my other items are on any of my items lists. :lol:

i still dont get the message bit but when u get items they will probably be in your souveniers or your items. if it is food u may, more than likely only be able to eat it once i hope that was a bit useful ;) n ive added u onto my contact list because im new like you ;)

yea, I know. all those passwords after u logg out of tamatown I put into the password option of my tama. only 2 souviners appeared so far. none of my other items are on any of my items lists. :D
Did you scroll all the way through the souvenir list?

Did you scroll all the way through the souvenir list?
yea.. only 2 slots are filled in.. I believe one is a tama map and a ticket from the movies.

yea the food is in foods.. but I also put in passwords for a tredmill, set of weights, dumbells, those are the only ones I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back