New account!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Rainbow**

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm thinking of starting a new account and I don't know what username to use. I already made /eL Oh eL\ but then I didn't know whether or not I wanted to use it. So, should I go onto /eL Oh eL\ or make a new one? Which username?

^ The ` Button is so cute! Its like, a tiny peice of poofy dust floating in the air.

How about: ♥..`T e r i..♥

lol, it shouldn't be #1, because then it would be too close to Tori's account [x.Tori.x]

lol, it shouldn't be #1, because then it would be too close to Tori's account [x.Tori.x]
O:

That's an good point.

I chose x.Teri.x, but maybe it could be something like Teri.xo?

Last edited by a moderator:
True... So x.Teri.x is now cancelled out of the list. (i.e. I won't be using it)

Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I'll leave the poll open for a few more days, then choose one.

I'm making a new one because I don't really like this username much.

Okay, as you see in my signature, I made a new account, It`s Teri!! I tried to log in on it after I changed the signature, but it says "Sorry, we couldn't find a member called It`s Teri!! are you sure it's correct?" yet when I register that username again, it says there's already a member with that username. Confused much? I am.

Okay, as you see in my signature, I made a new account, It`s Teri!! I tried to log in on it after I changed the signature, but it says "Sorry, we couldn't find a member called It`s Teri!! are you sure it's correct?" yet when I register that username again, it says there's already a member with that username. Confused much? I am.
I am definitely not sure on this, but here's my hunch: I think we've had issues with usernames including exclamation points in the past. Try creating a new username without the exclamation points and see if that works.

Thanks, Cinderpelt. Now, as you can see, I've made the same username without the exclamation points. I'm back!

Now, this topic, there's no need for it to be open, so can a guide please close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back