New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ashley

Comments: I'm still hoping to get an older one, for collection sake, but would also like to see a new connection version.

name- not telling...

place- usa

reason- i dont have one @ all. i havent even heard of angels or oceans, etc. since a month ago! grrrrrrr. i want an angel thats the same price as connect. $14!

Ive never had an angel gotchi but heard so much about them, i want one but i cand find them anywere but e-bay and i dont trust e-bay so, i doubt il get one any time or anytime soon :lol: i really want them though, and my friend got an angel gotchi character on her v4.5

Angelgotchi character on her V4.5? There are some characters with wings, but there aren't any of the same characters on the V4.5 as on the Angelgotchi.

I do think a new Angel would be neat, but then they'd need a new Devil, too. ;)

I sent an e-mail to Bandai saying this:

Hi.

I know you have no intention to re-release any of your older Tamagotchi such as Angel and v1. Well you should! For all those little kids who aren't able to go on ebay and spend fifty bucks everytime they want a specail Tamagotchi! For all those collectors who NEED one. And for us. For all those normal people who do it because they WANT one. It would be like saying thanks for all thouse MILLIONS of dollars we are giving you by buying the newer versions like v4 and v4.5! ONCE! I know I know 'It will take forever' and all that. But BRING THEM BACK! Think, you will make even more money than before if you bring older Tamagotchi's back! MORE MONEY... HAPPY PEOPLE! Isn't that what Aki Maita would want? Happy people and happy pets?

If you think I am the only one check https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=74970&st=75 here. They WANT AND NEED IT! PLEASE!!!!!

Thank you.

Vannah

Here is the response:

Dear Savannah,

Thank you for your interest in our Tamagotchi Connection, and for taking

the time to contact us. We are proud to be a company that manufactures

fun and exciting toys for children of all ages.

Your input on our previous products is very helpful to us. From the

comments we get from consumers like you we are able to make changes and

raise our standards.

-.-' Automated reply. Gr.

I am *pokes avatar* Zoria. And I live in Canada, and I think Angelgotchis look SO cute, at least the old versions do.

But I think Bandai plans to continue with V5, V6, etc. But they might come out in Japan, since Japan already has different types of Tamas out. (Tamago-chu, The School Tamagotchi, etc.)

i'm stuey and i live in the U.S. i want to save the angel gotchis because i have one and he doesn't want his bretherin to stop being made.Save Angelgotchis!!!

Erm ok

Name: Missbehave is all you're gonna know

Comment: Well I've played my cousins and its really cool! BRING THEM BACK!!!

Name: OldSchoolTama

Comment: I love Tamagotchi Angels and it'd be incredible if they came out again. I love them just they way they were ten years ago so a re-release of the originals would be a real treat (although colored pixels would be pretty nice)!

Woo-hoo! I will sign!

Name: Taylor

Comments: I would LOVE to have a newer version of angelgotchi. It would be very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back