New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Lisa

Comments: I just got an Angelgotchi from a coworker, as I've played it for a few days, I've loved how simple it is too care for. I would love to see these little guys being made for the the new generation of Tamagotchi Fans.

Name: Jacob

Comments: on the new angelgotchi, I would like to see a new tama without infared communication, but with a tamagotchi plus-type pixel screen. I also wouldn't mind if it was called angelgotchi v2. I think that it should be able to take a special password so you can take care of a tamagotchi connection that already died. :(

@CTF@

ohhh i would LOVE to bring back anglegotchis! im so totally in!

name: Rene

contry: U.S.A

what id like to see in the new anglegotchi: first off, COLOR! i want it to be in clolor, capable of conection, capable of twin angles, i wish it would be somthing like, if u had a good carecter (u took good care) u get an angle, and if u have a bad carecter (took bad care) it would look somthing like a devil :rolleyes: these are just odd ideas :D

If you want them to do that then why not Tamagotchi Devil and the Santaotchi too, lol. I really like them all and I want them so bring em on bandai, lol.

If you want them to do that then why not Tamagotchi Devil and the Santaotchi too, lol. I really like them all and I want them so bring em on bandai, lol.
Well we shouldn't ask for too much...

Name: Kimberley

Comments: We could really use some angels where I live...

Name: Tulip (not my real name!)

Comments: Bringing back the angels would be fun for everyone, especially the younger fans who were not around when they were first released. I think they are a sweet idea...who doesn't like those cute little guys? ;)

name: mimitchi28

comment:bring the angles back, but why now re-release the umino,morino, and devilgotch in connecion too??????

Name:*Sugar*

Comment:I have never have a angel but i would adore it if they came back

name: jordan

comments: angelgotchis are the best, bring themm back!!!!!!

I think I've signed but oh well

Name: *Private*

Comment: My cousin had an angelgotchi and it was really cool. I want to get one so that's why I want them back.

name:I pefer not to put my real name

coutry:U.S.A.

comments:I would love too have angelgotchi come back.mostly because I wasn`t around when they came out and when I started too like tamas (not that long ago) I read about it and I realy wanted one but they were too expeseive on ebay. :D

name: i prerfer not to :p

comments: it would be the best if you made a angel/devil gotchi connection for the v6! pleeeease??

Name: iPickee

Comments: The original's were awesome!! It'd be great if Bandai did a refresh on these!!

Name:(PRIVITE)

Comments:I never owned a angelgotchi. but I've heard good things about and it could be a great remake.I'll sign. B)

Name: Muffy

please bring um back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think about angelgotchi and gevilgotchi I thik they went a little to far with thios I mean it might offend some people cause it is getting into religion. Dervil and angel is going to offend some people like me because it is part of religions so my thought is don't bring them back they are too simple and offending to some peiople

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back