New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Christian

Comments:ANGELGOTCHS i sent a letter to bandai asking if they would make a connection ver. of it

Name: Breanna

Comments: I love Angelgotchis, I even have mine next to me right now! It makes me sad that they have to die, though...so what about mateable Angelgotchis? Please? *puppy-dog eyes*

name josh

contry usa

other i hope bandi will make angles again. id like to see

mony

shop

conecson

mateing

more games

more caricters

more shell disines

and a tama town would be alson!

My name is uhh...Temari !
I'm in NJ and I wanna bring back Angelgotchis!

I'm so sorry I can't put my real name my parents would freak! :)
Actually, Temari is my name! DUH ME!!!!!

-Temari Nara

Name: FlyingFeather (Don't wnat to post real name!)

Comments: Angelgotchis are the best! Bring 'em back Bandai!

Name: Julia

Comments: Give it its own tama town!!!

BRING EM BACK BANDAI! BRING EM BACK!

NAME: Yellowmoodtama (internet safety! not putting down my real name!)

COMMENTS: Angelgotchis rock!

Name: Callum

Country: Australia (though I'd like to see them worldwide so i can grab a copy of ones from other countries)

Comments: Basically, I'd like to see a jam-packed Angelgotchi that can do all the old things, and slightly new and improved, like tamatown and stuff, and also be able to connect. it would be great!

Officially signed: -Gotchi-Gotchi-

I'll sign :( Who knows, it just might work!

Name: Kelli

Comments: I think it would be great to have a new updated version of the Tamagotchi Angel. It would be something different that a lot of Tamagotchi fans *old and new* would be interested in.

Alex

USA!!!

they seem cool from what ive heard :unsure: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko: <_< :lol: :mellow: :hitodetchi: :( :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :) :) :gozarutchi:

I definitely think a new Angelgotchi (and Devilgotchi - I know, we can't ask or expect Bandai to re-release everything, but Devilgotchi aren't exactly cheap enough for everyone to have one - I'm 22 and only just got one!)

I live in England and have been collecting Tamagotchi for 11 years; I think Bandai should listen to us because we'd all want the new Angelgotchi and you're supposed to appeal to your intended demographic before thinking about profits and market share darn it!

Name: Alyssa

Comment: Yes, I think bringing back Angelgotchi is a great idea. They brought back the original Tamagotchi, so why not the Angelgotchi? Or Forest or Ocean, if more people like those than the Angelgotchi.

Christopher

Canada, Montreal QC

I think that it should really come back because it was a hit. Bandai should also bring back Devilgotchis so they can connect! What will happen...???

Name:CHRISTINE

Sex: Girl

Gen: 2nd

Type: Gozarutchi w/ shirobebitchi

Training: 9/9

Tamagotchi Connection: Metallic purple with stickers

I'll sign :nazotchi:

Name: Brittini

Comments: I've never had the chance to by an Angelgotchi, but I've always wanted one and thought they looked really neat :angry: If they were brought back I think alot of people, rather hardcore fans or kids, would buy them :D

Name: Grace

Comments: Even though I have never had an Angelgotchi I've heard about it's features and stuff. I would like to see more games, characters and maybe some other cool activities. =] It would be cool if it was an Angelgotchi Connection, as mentioned above. xD :(

Plus, they're much too expensive on the internet, and there's only so many remaining.

Bring back Angelgotchi!!!!

//kuchipatchiluver aka KL ^_^

I'll sign too.

Name: Jesse

Comments: I loved the angel so much when it first came out. I used mine so much that the buttons got crushed. I used the buttons from a broken pet to repair it so I could play some more. I'd love to see a new Angel Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back