New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sign right up to the angelgotchi petition!

name: ceci

comments: i like the Angel and Devil concepts. It's a pity it's not back.

cecib :)

This thing? WOW! I just bought one on ebay! XD I wonder when its gonna come in.

name: charlie

comments: Not much. I havent even tried it i just wish it would go back into retail stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
oo oo me too! ive ALWAYS wanted an Angelgotchi!!

name,

Britani

the country you live in, USA

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's.

DEFINATLEY TAMA CONNECTION and a special Tama Town for Angelgotchi like a "Heaven's Tower" that you can only access with angelgotchi on the tama town website xD that would be cool.

Name:Loola

Comments: That would be pretty cool if you could buy an Angelgotchi from like Target.

I've always wanted one...

__this is off topic so please forgive me__

i just wanted to let everyone know that if youve recently bought a angelgotchi or are planning on getting one i was wondering if anyone wanted to join an angelgotchi group hatching. just pm me to let me know!

What is a angelotchi??? oh well i will do this to see waht one looks like

Name:Isabella

i can't wait!! :D

Name: Dove

Comments: It would be interesting to have the option of becoming an angel or devil, depending on the care. It would be neat to incorporate a tamatown-like aspect to the game as well.

I'm not aloud to tell my real name, so I'll take two letters of the front :D

name: Laina

I think they should bring it back :)

Bringin' Angelgotchi Baaack!

Jesse from the USA

Loved my angels till the buttons got squished and then I repaired them to keep it going. I'd love to see the angels come back all shiny and new.

Name: Anna

Angelgotchi, Devilgotchi, Forestgotchi, and others need to return! I recently bought an Angelgotchi off ebay, but we need to support those who want one but are not allowed to purchase off ebay. And if they were such a hit long ago, why won't they be a hit these days? :D

Name:Anna Born:cherrington lives:dublin Comment:i only just heard about angels i saw the ad when i was soo small :angry: :D cause it is really upsetting :huh: :p :dreamtchi: dazzletchi:

Name: Ashley Country: United States Comments: I love Tamagotchi Angels and think it would be great if they were rereleased as a newer version. I know from other members that they are among the most sought after Tamagotchi versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back