New around here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugar Bunny ♥

Reaction score
Hello, fellow 'gotchi-enthusiasts! I'm new around here, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

A little bit about me... I've been a fan of tamagotchi since their release when I was a child. Unfortunately, I didn't exactly have the knowledge or wisdom needed to care for them, may their little 'gotchi souls rest in peace. :eek: Now-days, I own a V2, Morino, a long-lost V3 Connection, Music Star, and a Tama-go. A lot of people don't like the latest addition to the American tamas, but it suits my busy lifestyle quite fine. Additionally, I'm happy to no longer have to grind music skill levels!

Well that's about it for now!

:furawatchi: SBunny

Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you enjoy your stay here and let me know if you need any help around the forums. :)

It's always good to see new people here! Have a good time, and take time to look around and get to know the site and other members! :D I'll see you around the forum! B)

Thanks everyone! Good to see nice, active forums about tamagotchi. I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun here.

Latest posts

Back