NEW avatar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i do
Do u have a problem with that o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
He's just saying that why do you have to make a topic about every single new avatar you have, we can notice if you have a new avatar or not.

I think it is alright, I say it's too plain. :\

That's MY OPINION though.

Funny caption but a wee bit plain no offence but it's your choice to keep it or not. :)

~♥Candygirl93♥~

-sigh- I really hate this whole 'random' trend. Actually being mentally insane is a bad life to live, and everyone thinks that it's so cool to be "crazy." The whole term is overused and not used correctly.

So no, I don't like your avatar.

well i hate to admit but in a way this is spam just because these types of topics are seen to much i think? :angry: well i just confused myself o_O 0_o

Why must you make a topic about every new avvie you have? o.o And, yea I do have a problem with it- it's annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i do
Do u have a problem with that  o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
Well I like the avatar a little bit but if all TT members made a topic about chnging their avatar it would be maddness. Maybe you should go to the rate your avvie game it's better then making a topic that annoys everyone.

-sigh- I really hate this whole 'random' trend. Actually being mentally insane is a bad life to live, and everyone thinks that it's so cool to be "crazy." The whole term is overused and not used correctly.
I agree. People claim to be the craziest person on Earth, they don't even know what it's like to be mentally insane. They don't love every inch of it. Of course not. Seriously overdone and overated.

And, I also have to agree with tamaw/pants. Is it necesary to make a topic of every new avatar you have? We're not blind, and we notice if you have a new avvie, no need to tell us.

It's quite offending, so, no. I don't like it.

I very much agree. Sorry

SM

I do to. I just joined but on some of the other forums the same treand recently started.

Anyways, why do you have a topic about your avatar o.o" ...

I give it a 1/10 T.T

I erased what i said before since people freaked out over it.

Go to the avatar rating game as Lily12 stated here is the topic click. I have new avatars all the time but you don't see my like "Who likes my avatar???" if we really liked it we would've sent you a pm or said something about it. And no offense, but I don't think no one cares about your new avatars.

And when I really want opinion's from my avatar, I just play the avatar rating game.. So need for this topic. =|

evilrobots: Some of us aren't jealous, but If you known the person for a while or seen some of his posts, he has a bad habit of making new topics about his new avatars, and no one blankly cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back