New bento box uratama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama(^o^)

Reaction score
Does anyone know about this new type of uratama being advertised? (could someone translate?) It appears to come in a bento box (that's what you call that right?)... I think... I could be tottally wrong :D ... I have a feeling that I am. lol :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
(sorry for the double post) More info on them! (okay, I give credit to Binary, Melissa, and swordsaint76 on vpets ML (thanks for posting the info, guys! ^_^ )) unfortunatley, they will only have 1000 of each design, and they don't take orders untill July 3. I doubt we'll be able to get on unless they're on ebay (and they'll be selling for a lot of $$$!) Also... I don't think they have anything to do with bento boxes ( -_- how stupid am I?) lol.... They're 10th anniversary tamas. Btw, the ltd edition 10th anniversary ones cost around 55 US dollars, first come, first serve.

What is this topic about and what are uratamas, are they like chinese Tamagotchies? ^_^

(sorry for the double post) More info on them! (okay, I give credit to Binary, Melissa, and swordsaint76 on vpets ML (thanks for posting the info, guys! -_- )) unfortunatley, they will only have 1000 of each design, and they don't take orders untill July 3. I doubt we'll be able to get on unless they're on ebay (and they'll be selling for a lot of $$$!) Also... I don't think they have anything to do with bento boxes ( ;) how stupid am I?) lol.... They're 10 year anniversary tamas.
Wow cool I wish I could have one of those styles :lol: but I don't really like them I'd take a different tama but It does seemtempting maybe they will be on yesaisa (but for like *thinks* :D $85) I'll just take a normal one for *thinks* $41 ^_^

[SIZE=10pt]Eeep![/SIZE]

Those are sooo pretty, they should release more designs like that. ^_^

I think I want a UraTama. >_> *starts fund* @___x;

That's really cool!

I cannot wait any longer for the Urtama!

Anyways, that's really interesting I wish I had on of those boxes, lol.

Also I find it unlikley yesasia will get their hands on one. (Only 1000 of each design!!!) The link I posted has a link to the website you can purchase it on. (I repeat for $53.50!)

OK, let'se see, 3,600 yens each is...:

£17.0372 GBP ($31.4571 USD, $35.1265 CAD)

Really, that's:

£17.03 GBP

$31.45 USD

$35.12 CAD

You see, they find out what 1 converted to 1 is and downloads a wdget on there server which sends the information.

So... the Uratama is quite cheap, it's only a £3.97 difference (£3.97 more) to the Tamagotchi Connexion Version 3 bought at Woolworths (www.woolworths.co.uk).

Also, it said, when I translated the web page, this:

* This time it is not first-come order. During period ' pulling out selection ' with you do from midst of application straw raincoat one.

* After first day July 3rd for access centralization because congestion is expected, at that time putting in place time a little, ' pulling out selection acceptance ' please do.

* After ' the LARAbit market member register (no charge) ' doing in advance, ' pulling out selection acceptance ' please be sure to do. Because (it differs from the LARA bit member ID, please note.)

* With acceptance 1 of one other people you make up to 1 type 1.

Other type in case of desire we ask acceptance freshly for the second time.

Furthermore, with one other person the maximum number of acceptances makes up to various type respective 1.

Case there is similar type plural time applications, being to make all applications invalid, please acknowledge beforehand.

* Because you cannot choose the number of the serial number entering recognition book, please acknowledge beforehand.

* The latest commodity is the limited production commodity. Being not to have received altogether please acknowledge the cancellation after the being elected beforehand.

< Acceptance period >

July 3rd (month) noon - July 10th (month) tonoon

< Election announcement >

The pulling out selection which becomes exact is done and "only the successful candidate" July 18th (the fire) from at the mail consecutively transmits.

Because it does to deliver "the election mail" to July 21st, the one which does not reach to 21 day regrettable becomes defeat. Please acknowledge beforehand.

Method of being elected mail contents by all means in regard to verification, for the second time is an application straw raincoat procedure.

Concerning election and defeat etc. because it does not do the acceptance which is the inquiry, please acknowledge beforehand.

* July 3rd (month) it starts from noon, ' pulling out selection acceptance ' the case once more please read "notice" well.

So, set your alarms to July 3rd 3:00 AM GMT to get one in the 'pulling out selection acceptance'. Well, OK, who would wake up at 3am GMT to just buy a Uratama, especially wjhen they need to go to school, so, only about 500-900 (only!) Uratamas should've been bought a 3:45 PM GMT, so, this is your chance to grab one!

1. Try to find the Lala Bit Market (I know where it is! here)

2. Click on the strange star (next to Lala Bit Market Logo, below:

初めての方へ ご注文方法 支払方法・送料 メンバー向けメニュー ).

3. Now for the hard bit! Try to read the postal order form! I'll try to help you, just PM me and I'll PM you the translation.

4. Send the order, and it'll come in.... erm..... 4 weeks! Oh, and be prepared to pay P&P!

Or maybe just hunt around the net until you find one, see tamatama(^o^)'s last post to get a link.

Oh! So You used babelfish to translate, too. And... wait... on google it says 6,300 Japanese yen = 54.179559 U.S. dollars oh! you did calculations with 3,600 yen! (you're good @ math, I just use google! I'm so lazy... ;) ) so really it's:

6,300 Yen = 54.179559 USD

6,300 Yen = 29.7722601 GBP

6,300 Yen = 60.8761826 CAD

More Translations:

"It is wait it is, it is dense", the private case of the treasured casket wind and the cartridge itself which administers 10th anniversary special designs (the reverse side dust - enjoyment! The cartridge plus), private strap, with set of the cartridge stand, the serial number entering recognition book belongs.

Kinds "mountain and lake", "star and cloud", "grass and 3 kinds of Ogawa"

Selling price Each 6,300Yen (including tax)

Set contents 10th anniversary cartridge of commemoration and designs (reverse side dust - enjoyment! Cartridge plus version)

Private strap

Cartridge stand

Serial No. Entering recognition book (various No.1 - 1000)

Commodity dispatch Late July schedule

:) ... you guys can try to decipher 'it is wait it is, it is dense' by yourselves...

So... the Uratama is quite cheap, it's only a £3.97 difference (£3.97 more) to the Tamagotchi Connexion Version 3 bought at Woolworths (www.woolworths.co.uk).
Wow those V3s are exspensive 15 pounds is like $30 I thought V3s cost $17 that's what they cost where I live also I find it kinda weird how the uratama will be like $35 the en-tama was only like $29 in japan wll weird! :D

Nope, I think 15 pounds is about $17 ((15x2)-10%)... but I could be wrong... anyways, we're getting off topic. The sales start the day after tomorrow 3 AM GMT, and alot of crazy tama collectors will wanna get one, so if you wanna spend $54 on a 10th anniversary uratama, you'd better fill out the order form ASAP! They'll probably all be gone within an hour after sales start! :wacko:

I like them,

But its highly unlikely to get one on ebay tho....

its gonna be really rare, only 3000 released!!!

and its like 3 times the price of a normal uratama,

its really cool, 'cos you also get a bento-like uratama case

and you get a little uratama stand that looks like a bamboo....

lol!

kaylie500, that is spam.

I wonder If I will get one, no, my parents will never let me. I bet they'll be sold out anyways.

h99 >.<

The uratama is a new Japanese tama to be released on July 22.
Thanks I was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back