new characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_unicorn

Reaction score
i tried very hard to prevent my tama from dying when i first got it. i got a mimitchi on my 3rd gen, but now i'm on my 10th, but i still cant get the robot :D ,mametchi, memetchi :) ,hanatchi or a kuchipatchi anymore (kuchipatchi was my 1st gen) :)

How can you get these characters? :)

+secret character plz!

Last edited by a moderator:
BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET A ROBOT,HANATCHI,MEMETCHI,MAMETCHI OR A MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: B) :angry: :angry:

Can all adult tama's make love and make babies??

Mine was a ninja and it wouldn't make love with a memetchi how come??

:blink: :huh:

Thanks kcm

I think ur supposed to take good care of ur tama's in order to get the characters that u want.try taking care if them in different ways.

onionotchi+letting hearts drop=andoyotchi(robot) ichiogotchi(strawberry)+keeping wait down letting hearts drop=hanatchi young mimitchi+a bit neglectful=memetchi ichigotchi(strawberry)+perfect care=mametchi young mimitchi or onionotchi+perfect care=mimitchi

p.s 2 get mimitchi from onionotchi is rare so rare it's almost impossible.

You mind the adult very well, and have its training up before its an adult and dont let your tama get sick and you'll get him. :lol: Good luck!!!

Oh i just want to say to get memitchi, keep it under 45 grams (or exactly on it, keep it fed to the max and then you'll get him. :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]o[/SIZE]and secret characters if u get a mask look after it till it is 12 and it will take its mask off!!!!! <_< <_< <_< a maskless mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does the matchmaker some around that time!

ARRGGHH!!!!!

*mutters & swears under breath*

DIE MASKITCHI, DIE!!!!!!!!! :lol:

stupid thing...

*smacks maskitchi*

*maskitchi hows with pain*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back