NEW COLOURS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama star

Reaction score
Hi! How do you get your type writing to be the new colours? ^_^ :D :D

*tama star*

I wonder that too,tama star,and do you know how to do the click here 3 times messages.

I wonder that too,tama star,and do you know how to do the click here 3 times messages.
That one is actually very easy to do. First you have to make a post in some sort of color other than white. Then you type something, and color it white.

Click three times!

Look, it works!

Oh, tama star, I can't really help you with that one since I don't understand what you mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here for a messageYou have won ;) 3,000 gotchi points,pm me.]

Click hereI hope this works.
You did the first part of making it white right, but then you have to have to put [ /COLOR ] after it.

Thank-you everyone for your help and T.S(Tama Star)For example you do[color=](Just insert the color you like)

Click hereI thank you all,look at my siggy,i did it.

It's easy. I used to trick people in Neoboards in Neopets. They actaully neomail me for that lol..

Click here three times. Haha-I did it. And I hate Neopets

Well if you mean other than the basic colors we have, all you do is this (without stars)

[*color=Whatever color you want*] TEXTEXT and end it with the color tag (without the stars) [*/color*]

And for the Click 3 times thing, it's easy.

Just type your message in white ([*color=white*) TEXT (in white duh) and end with the color tag (w/ out the stars) [/*color*]

Click 3 times:

Hope I helped!!

X_Thinkpink_X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back