New Discovory!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it about it not being an old timer and yes, the yellow is hard to read :D

[SIZE=14pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :D Listen up people!I dont know how 2 say it,but oyajichi is NOTan old timer!My debuged violetchi had babies with my friends oyajichi.And old timers can NOT have babies adults!And theres no such thing as furawatchi :D or a leaftchi.Only violetchi is real.I beat tamagotchi corner shop #1 & #2.I'd know! These tips r mostly for the growthchart makers,but I also wanted to share my new discovory. :D :D B) If the yellow's to hard 2 read, I'll copy & paste it in purple:

And theres no such thing as furawatchi :p or a leaftchi.Only violetchi is real.I beat tamagotchi corner shop #1 & #2.I'd know! These tips r mostly for the growthchart makers,but I also wanted to share my new discovory. :D :D :(
That is a fascinating discovery!

People call characters different names, so it is their opinion. When the male and female oldie mate, they "produce" an Oyajitchi. That does not mean that Oyajitchi is an official oldie, it was born from two official oldies, but babies are not old, so Oyajitchi is not an oldie, right?

Thank you for sharing the info you have found, but next time please do keep your post in one color, perhaps black?

I hope you understand!

-Cotton

PS, Guys, I can smell fighting! Please stop this arguing! This discovery is the topic starters discovery, it may not be the same to you, but it means a lot to the topic starter. Arguring about it will not help at all!

uuuummmm theyre all right ya know cuz all the names that they said was true and ummm i think youre wrong of yer discovery [dont get mad at me ok? but yur wrong]

Violetchi is V4/Corner Shop.

Leaftchi is V3.

Furawatchi/Korotchi is V2.

That is a fascinating discovery! People call characters different names, so it is their opinion. When the male and female oldie mate, they "produce" an Oyajitchi. That does not mean that Oyajitchi is an official oldie, it was born from two official oldies, but babies are not old, so Oyajitchi is not an oldie, right?

Thank you for sharing the info you have found, but next time please do keep your post in one color, perhaps black?

I hope you understand!

-Cotton

PS, Guys, I can smell fighting! Please stop this arguing! This discovery is the topic starters discovery, it may not be the same to you, but it means a lot to the topic starter. Arguring about it will not help at all!
I only wrote in color cuz i was angry(and the colors r so fun2 use & show off. i was angry cuz i kept trying 2 type this report, but something would happen, like oppening a new window & then going back 2 find everything gone.And things like that.

shhhh... just calm down. It's not your fault that you got it a bit wrong and the rest of you shouldn't be being mean to him/her it's just a tamagotchi :p now maybe we should close this topic and say that it never happened. and it's not Mousie's fault she/he was shouting she/he was just excited about her discovery. ok :p

-Thank-you for understanding-

-Settings- B)
b t w, mousie14999 is a girl thank u very much. :p its understandable that u couldnt have known. :mellow:

[SIZE=14pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :angry: Listen up people!I dont know how 2 say it,but oyajichi is NOTan old timer!My debuged violetchi had babies with my friends oyajichi.And old timers can NOT have babies adults!And theres no such thing as furawatchi :eek: or a leaftchi.Only violetchi is real.I beat tamagotchi corner shop #1 & #2.I'd know! These tips r mostly for the growthchart makers,but I also wanted to share my new discovory. :huh: :D :blink: If the yellow's to hard 2 read, I'll copy & paste it in purple:

And theres no such thing as furawatchi :huh: or a leaftchi.Only violetchi is real.I beat tamagotchi corner shop #1 & #2.I'd know! These tips r mostly for the growthchart makers,but I also wanted to share my new discovory. :huh: :D :blink:
um, i had a Leaftchi and i'm a owner of 2 V4 Tamagotchi. i had it on my blue one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hello??????????? :angry: :angry:

- Korotchi, Furawatchi, Leaftchi and Violetchi are different names for the same character.

- Oyajitchi is not an oldie. He is the character produced when Ojitchi and Otokitchi mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back