New fashion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy mad

Reaction score
Can anyone play! It's so cool! How many do you have if you do? which ones? I'm telling you theres a SEA of people playing it at my school

Can anyone play! It's so cool! How many do you have if you do? which ones? I'm telling you theres a SEA of people playing it at my school
I used to have those in the '90s. They were very popular. I had the whole collection. Even "Eggy" Does anyone else notice everything from the '90s are coming back in style? :angry:

Hahaha, I remember when those things were big. No offense, but I thought they were pretty stupid. I only have one and it cost me ten cents at a yard sale.

I used to have those in the '90s. They were very popular. I had the whole collection. Even "Eggy" Does anyone else notice everything from the '90s are coming back in style? :furawatchi:
yes, tamas and stuff! ( i like your new avvie!)

[SIZE=14pt] play what ?[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back