New from U.S. :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudiestdragon

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Carol and I'm new from the U.S. (not like it matters much :D ). Just waiting for Tamagotchi Connection to get here already :ph34r: . Some places online are already selling it, but the retail date is Aug. 15th here. Can't wait till then, lol.

Anyways, I've been a big Tamagotchi fan since it first came out in '97. I just lost mine and bought a new one (older version) a few months ago. I was so young since I last played with it, I wonder what it's like to play with it now that I'm so much older, lol. Hopefully I'll have time for it, since I'm so busy working and school will start soon :)

Hope to get to know you all better and hopefully those who already have TC can help me or give me tips, lol ^o^.

Welcome! Glad you found us! :)

PS - The places that are selling them now are just selling the UK Taagotchi Connexions... And charging more than they should be!

haha well you're in luck. Almost everybody here isn't from the U.S. So they can help you with almost anything.

~ :) :D :ph34r:

Oh yah........i'm from the U.S. too. haha. still waiting for those dang things to come out.

~ :) :D :ph34r:

[SIZE=14pt]Hi. I am from the US as well. Cedar Rapids, Iowa as madder of fact. I bought a pink and aqua one from e-bay almost a week ago ( Will be a week on Monday). I cannot wait till they come through the mail. I got the Australia Vershon of the Tanagotchi Connexions.[/SIZE]

Hi! I'm once again glad that you joined! This is the best tama place that you will ever find in your life! :mellow:

Hi! I'm once again glad that you joined! This is the best tama place that you will ever find in your life! :mellow:
Lol, thanks! I joined like.. a couple months ago.... but I totally forgot about this place and they sent me a B-day message and I was like "ohhh yeah! Tama Talk! Crap, I should go back , LOL"

So...! Looks like I'll be here more often.... OH NOES!

Lol, thanks! I joined like.. a couple months ago.... but I totally forgot about this place and they sent me a B-day message and I was like "ohhh yeah! Tama Talk! Crap, I should go back , LOL" So...! Looks like I'll be here more often.... OH NOES!
Well, I glad that you came back. :mellow: :wub:

Wow one year later you came back! Welcome back! And, please stay... :lol:

hi couldiestdragon i'm in australia any help you can give me or be my friend? do u have an email adress? if u do please tell what it is B) :rolleyes: B) B) B) x_x;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back