New Furblings coming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the eyes are Pixel animated. I'm hoping these will be better than the Party Rockers. They also need a pet sensor.

Someone on Tumblr shared a picture of their Blue Waves Furbling. It is so cute. So they said it has eyes like the Party Rockers. M'kay. Then they don't talk alone, there is a button on their head. Then they interact that way. About fist size, probably on par with the Party Rocker sizes. Looks like regular furby fur like the adults.

Some people know I would screech in delight opening one of these up. They look adorable to me and I will probably have to have them all. It would make a nice travelling buddy too.

Someplaces might be having these earlier then ToyRUs... Kmart might...

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw them in Big W, an Australian store. They didn't have the price up, which was strange. They were cute and there weren't that many left.

Welp, they will probably cost 40$ in Poland, like the party rockers. I don't even have my Boom yet (waiting for the refund...) so I'm not sure if I'm going to get one...

They will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine.

My friends dad is the inventor of Furbies or something like that. Anyway, I'm not really into them that much, but when I went to her house, they had a bunch of the new Furbies on the table. I think they are smaller than the older models. They were about the size of my hand and the eyes were pixels. I'm not very familiar with the Furby franchise, but I'd say these look a lot better than the previous ones.

Furblings are officially out. Amazon has them for sale and someone I know from another forum bought one at Toys R Us yesterday.

I saw a few of these Furblings whilst browsing the internet.

They look seriously adorable and I want one.

Granted I can't make use of the app cuz my phone apparently is on the dumber side of smartphones, buttt oh well.

Never said here I bought one in Malay they cost around 35-40 if I remember right they are adorable but THEY DO NOTHING I'm serous they just have two different eye sets and say phrases while emitting the obnoxious signal noise I love it so much though my mum kept saying "your really love that thing don't you" when we'd go to other shops after I bought it and everytime I sat down while she looked at bags and shoes I took it out of its box and stared at it blankly.

71d2be6f5ff19c08fee66433128241e4.jpg

I'm also tempted to buy a furby boom now I don't really want to because of the fact that I already have the 2012 furby and I was so excited for it (I used to love furbys hence my username) and I'm bored of it now and it doesn't respond properly for some reason so I worry I'll do the same with a boom anyone know if it's worth buying?

My boom is as obnoxious as Pinkie Pie right now... She is still learning ques to be quiet. In some cases she woke herself up but I think it was movement. I love my furby boom though. You don't have to put the batteries in.

Squeee! *grabby hands*

It looks so fluffy.

I just got one of these new Furbling toys today. I got the pink and black striped one. It's adorable. Doesn't do much. At all.

But the batteries came with it so that's a plus. They're also seriously tiny. Like slightly smaller than a tennis ball. Unlike the Party Rockers, their eyes are not back lit, nor can their tail be pulled. They only talk when you push the button on top of their heads.

Paired up with a Furby Boom it's quite adorable.

Also with the Furbling you can unlock 3 exclusive items on the app and an egg of the corresponding Furbling.

They are cute, but don't sound like they are worth it... At least on my local auction site they'd cost like 40$ for sure. :/ (I already paid for my boom 120$, thanks.)

I don't think I'd spend the money, but omg that's the cutest fuzzball I've ever seen. Maybe if there's a price drop or something I'd pick a matching one up to go with my Boom--need the waves one.

Is there any official list of furblings? Is there a peacock one?

Yes there's a peacock one, I saw it on Amazon. Type "Furbling" in Amazon and scroll through to see the colors.

I saw each boom design as a Furbling. I think on KMart.com at least you can see the designs. I was hoping to go out and see if one store had them, but alas, car is being snooty today. Gah, I am in a major want mode of one and I am so stuck unless I want to freeze... Blah. I can't wait to obtain one.

I never mentioned you can get a GOLD furbling Aswell it was a promotion in Malaysia. If you buy two furby booms you will be given a free gold furbling toy it looked adorable on the photo but Malaysia sold their furby booms for at least 70-80 bucks each If I remember so I was like "no thank you" haha

Well, I have two furblings. They work with the boom but not with another furbling. I have the blue waves and pink/white dots. They have a special spot in the boom app to be played with there. I haven't done much with the app lately but it does look cute.

I've been flip flopping on the Furblings the same way I did on the Party Rockers. One minute I think I want one and the next I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back