New game in e-tamago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
Today (May 14, 2006 my local time) a new game appeared on e-tamago (the Japanese TamaTown). It's an arcade-type game, sponsored by CoroCoro Comics. In this game, you have to protect TamagotchiPlanet from invaders from space. Move your space ship left or right using the mouse. Avoid incoming projectiles. Return fire on the enemy by clicking your mouse's left button. The game is in Gotch Station. Launch the game by clicking it's button below the Ticket machine. (At the time of writing this post, the button to launch this game is the top left of five buttons.)

I found the game, now how do you WIN it? *keeps losing* >.<

I know, it's SO hard to win!! If you don't get all the guys out before time is up, clouds will cover Tama Planet and it will be sick and cough and all the tamas there will die!!! I saw the die part myself!! A bunch of dead tamas, in clouds, floating up in space, never to be seen again. :D :eek:

I won it, I got the Dragon toy for my tama! Just like the one on the Dragon Gauge in the game it's self!

yous got into the game already! i could'nt even get though, you haft to type in a certain code or something can someone explain i really don't get japanese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back