New Gereation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deemack199725

Reaction score
Okay so I've had a tama for 2 years,but still don't know everything. :p

So here's my problem: I just mated my v4 and v4.5. Now I have 4 tamas total on the two screens. But Thanksgiving is coming up and I want to start a new generation either before or on Thanksgiving Day. Is there any way I can speed up the time it takes fo the parent to leave? Or is that based on an internal timer like evolution?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's impossible, unless you set the time to another day past.

Or you could wait for 24 hours. (correct me if I am wrong ;D)

At mid-night of the second day* the parent will wake up and turn on the lights, but the baby will remain sleeping in bed. The parent will just stand there for about 3 minutes, then jump up and disappear off the screen. (The lights will turn off again, automatically.) When the baby wakes up in the morning, s/he will be alone.

(* example: if your Tamagotchi character mated and had a baby at 10:30 AM Thursday, then the parent will leave the baby at midnight as Friday becomes Saturday.)

Note: if you pause your Tamagotchi over-night, or adjust the clock to skip past midnight, the adult will not leave. Also, if you pause your Tamagotchi for long periods of time, it may take longer for the adult to leave.

You can speed up the parent leaving, but only by a few hours. 24 unpaused hours after the baby was born, set the time to 1 minute before midnight. The parent should leave within a few minutes.

Thanks for all the help and I'd like to say ''Happy Thanksgiving'' if I'm not on tomorrow.

At mid-night of the second day* the parent will wake up and turn on the lights, but the baby will remain sleeping in bed. The parent will just stand there for about 3 minutes, then jump up and disappear off the screen. (The lights will turn off again, automatically.) When the baby wakes up in the morning, s/he will be alone.
(* example: if your Tamagotchi character mated and had a baby at 10:30 AM Thursday, then the parent will leave the baby at midnight as Friday becomes Saturday.)

Note: if you pause your Tamagotchi over-night, or adjust the clock to skip past midnight, the adult will not leave. Also, if you pause your Tamagotchi for long periods of time, it may take longer for the adult to leave.

You can speed up the parent leaving, but only by a few hours. 24 unpaused hours after the baby was born, set the time to 1 minute before midnight. The parent should leave within a few minutes.
Thanks so much, when they left I almost cried. I'll miss them.Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back