New german girl ;)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweety91

Reaction score
Hi everybody !

I'm a 14 years old girl from germany. My english isn't the best, so be friendly :lol:

I have got 9 tamagotchis, one of them is a V2. I like it very much :huh:

I like forums and so i registred here. Of course i'm in a german forum too, but there aren't so many people like here. I've got a growth chart for tamagotchi Connexion V2, but it isn't finish yet.

If anyone have questions to me, please ask . :blink:

Lovely greetz,

Ariane (my name, i know it's like a racket :) )

Welcome! My family's origin comes from Germany myself, and so does my friend Zeke, My German Skin comes and goes. It's creepy sometimes.

Hi everybody !I'm a 14 years old girl from germany. My english isn't the best, so be friendly :lol:

I have got 9 tamagotchis, one of them is a V2. I like it very much :huh:

I like forums and so i registred here. Of course i'm in a german forum too, but there aren't so many people like here. I've got a growth chart for tamagotchi Connexion V2, but it isn't finish yet.

If anyone have questions to me, please ask . :blink:

Lovely greetz,

Ariane (my name, i know it's like a racket :) )
:eek: :D Hello and welcome to Tamatalk. :p B)

Hello! Welcome to Tamatalk! My family is from Dominican Republic(my mom's side) and Ecaudor(my dad's side)

But, i've got one question:

What about "The friends" ? Everyone who i saw has got " Be my friend? add me" or something like this in his/her signatur. What does it mean?

But, i've got one question:What about "The friends" ? Everyone who i saw has got " Be my friend? add me" or something like this in his/her signatur. What does it mean?
The PM (Personal Messenger) system is the answer, there is a Buddies/block list.

hi there.welcome to tamatalk!i'm also part german.to tell the truth im:canadian(engulish),

indian,french,dutch,german,and scotish.pretty cool huh.and just so you know,im not lying.i swear it.

hi there.welcome to tamatalk!i'm also part german.to tell the truth im:canadian(engulish),indian,french,dutch,german,and scotish.pretty cool huh.and just so you know,im not lying.i swear it.
Do you know the languages?

hi there.welcome to tamatalk!i'm also part german.to tell the truth im:canadian(engulish),indian,french,dutch,german,and scotish.pretty cool huh.and just so you know,im not lying.i swear it.
wow thats's great! Is it difficult ?

Hi! Welcome to Tama Talk! I'm mostly German, plus Irish, English, Scottish, French, and I might be a little Native American!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back