NEW GROUP HATCHING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool so so far three people have joined or two but my friend Renecca is going to join!!!

ok, herea the group hatching schedrule:

Mondays: 6:45 pm to 7:20 pm.

Wensdays: 4:30 to 5:45.

Thursdays: 6:30 to 7:00 pm.

Saturdays: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.

*If you cannot do these times then please let me know ASAP. And you don't have to stay the whole time, like you can just be in for even five minutes if you want. Just try to make these times! :)

heyy everyone can i still join ive alwys wanted 2 do a group hatching :angry:

ok, so our next group hatching will be on Monday night a 6:30 pm CENTRAL time and when I say go, we will reset our gotchies ( v1,v2,v3's) and say what we are naming them and what gender they are. B)

sorry but to join you have to reset your tama and i dont want to do that because i am on my third generation!!!!!!!!!!!

i`ll join:

Name:Nasan

Weight:16 lbs.

Character:Not Sure(toddler)

sorry i cant join there is no way i would reset my tama and it had a baby so no i am not joining besides i did not sighn a contract som make that only three people who have joined

Ok, but when you're tamagotchi dies make sure that you don't get too far in that generation thingy so you can reset yours! That goes for anybody else too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back