New Guy Here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnobkram

Reaction score
Hey guys Im new. Just a few things I want to say :huh:

I found a tamagotchi V3 on the floor one day. I thought it was cool so I found the owner and bought it off him. Its a V3. So, anyways

- At school you can just pause it and go on it on breaks, right? Will you miss anything on pause?

- Im a 14 year old male (In real life :D ) Am I totally addicted or have I just fallen under a tamagotchi curse :p

Hey guys Im new. Just a few things I want to say :huh:
I found a tamagotchi V3 on the floor one day. I thought it was cool so I found the owner and bought it off him. Its a V3. So, anyways

- At school you can just pause it and go on it on breaks, right? Will you miss anything on pause?

- Im a 14 year old male (In real life :D ) Am I totally addicted or have I just fallen under a tamagotchi curse :p
Hi and welcome to tama talk! but anyways If you put your tama on pause there isn't really anything you miss out on! except it doesn't grow when you have it on pausee!

I do the same thing at school, exceot I keep mine on and check on every now and then!

Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back