New Here and getting a tamagotchi 2morrow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbycutie

Reaction score
Im so excited... i getting my first tamagotchi 2morrow!!!

YAY!!! i'v been reading up on all the postings of how to take care of the tamas so im prepared.. lOl ;)

Hi!Welcome to TT!Hope you have a great time!If you need a pal,PM me!Also,if you need help with your V3,you can PM me!

Hello, abby cute ,

Welocme to TamaTalk! Admin sent you a nice, descriptive message to you because your new. Carefully view it! When your browsing a forum, peek in on pinned topics(at the tippy top of forums) and read through thoroughly. If you are confused or have hurt feelings or see a topic with SPAM and fighting or personal site links in it, contact a Guide or Admin right away! List of TamaTalk Guides georgiakate1 is on alot, you could try her! And spiffy! And others.

But of course, read the rules! You can find them in my signature. Thanks to Bell Sprout, Tamatalk is organized and has new rules! (Provided in my signature-bottom of this post) Have a great day and thank the guides often and Admin and the good Angelgotchi for their HARD work! I am happy you registered here, I greet you with a warm welcome! If you do need help, feel free to post your questions in the help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum and I hope some one will swing by and help you.

You must be interested in Tamagotchis, not?? Well, you have huge company! The majority of this place, TamaTalk, are interested in tamas, like them, and have their own opinions of them! What is your opinion? You don't have to be shy!! I will like to spend time in the TamaTalk chatroom with you, if you like! Want to make friends? Just send messages and kindly ask to be their friends, don't be shy, abb cute! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Pinned topics should be important and you should follow them!

WOW, have fun with your tamagotchi! :ichigotchi:

Best,

Your Furry Friend from around the block!

hi welcome to tamatalk hope u have a nice time! :ichigotchi:

:( THANX FOR ALL UR SUPPORT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :angry: :furawatchi: :( :( :ichigotchi: :mimitchi: TAMAGOTCHIS RULE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back