New here from the Philippines! Nice to meet you all!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bimbolera

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just bought my very first Tamagotchi iDL yesterday. I chose the english version as my starter tama instead of purchasing the latest 4U. Reintroducing myself to the tama life after 20 years. I just hope I can get the hang of it and don't kill her. Btw, I named my pet Poji based on the Creamy mami anime. I'm an anime and J-culture fan. I'm also a fig collector. I do hope to meet a lot of people with the same interest as mine and I hope I can meet Pinoy tama fans here as well.

Have a nice day everyone! :wub:

Hey there! Fellow Filipino TamaTalker here! :D

I already posted on your earlier topic so you might have seen me but here's a formal introduction! Welcome to TamaTalk! The iDL is a perfect tamagotchi to start with. I was supposed to get one but my parents didn't allow me. Still upset about that lol. My otaku days are on and off, sometimes I do stuff and sometimes I spend 8 hours straight watching anime so yeah.There are other TamaTalkers that are Filipino here too!

Once again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Hey there! Fellow Filipino TamaTalker here! :D

I already posted on your earlier topic so you might have seen me but here's a formal introduction! Welcome to TamaTalk! The iDL is a perfect tamagotchi to start with. I was supposed to get one but my parents didn't allow me. Still upset about that lol. My otaku days are on and off, sometimes I do stuff and sometimes I spend 8 hours straight watching anime so yeah.There are other TamaTalkers that are Filipino here too!

Once again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay! :D
Thank you! I was looking for an FB group at first but unfortunately, I didnt find any. Hope to meet you guys soon so my Poji can have friends (and I can try the communication function, lol!) Cheers to being an otaku! Thanks again for the warm welcome! :wub:

Hi!ako din Pilipino!can I have your tamagotchis?hahahahahahaah..I don't really own one and I'm very excited to have one..even the fake ones..because my parents won't allowed me to have the original ones because they're too expensive,Where do you live here in philippines let's meet up..hahahahahahahaha.I'm also a fan of anime things.please reply I will give you messenges..:)

Hi!ako din Pilipino!can I have your tamagotchis?hahahahahahaah..I don't really own one and I'm very excited to have one..even the fake ones..because my parents won't allowed me to have the original ones because they're too expensive,Where do you live here in philippines let's meet up..hahahahahahahaha.I'm also a fan of anime things.please reply I will give you messenges..:)
Uh...this was 9 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back