New Here too

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sassymomma

Reaction score
Hi all! I am new here too! My name is Sonja and I am 32 and got hooked on Tamagotchi by my 8 yo. She has been beggin for one and I told her No repeatedly and go figure Santa brought her a version 3. She loved the thing to death...litterally. She sat at the computer with it on the lanyard and let it swim in my coffee (accidently of course) well we figure it was there for the full 30 minutes she was playing! the cardboard backgound inside was so wet it ws curling up! She cried for a while and then decided she would replace it.....we split the cost with her! She bought a v4 because that was all the store had and off we went. I got to playing with hers and decided I wanted to see what hppened when you connected it so I bought myself one. Unfortunatly mine doesnt want to connect!! We tried to change the battery and tried it in soft light and it still wont connect. I have checked around the site for some help but havent figured it out yet. Anyways I am a chatter and glad to be here!

Have Fun

Sonja

Hey! Welcome! This forum is for Kids and Adults all ages! I hope you enjoy your stay at tamatalk.

Nintendogs♥

HI i'm big bob

feel free to pm me if you want to talk

Welcome!

I hope you like it here! Feel free to PM me at any time if you are having trouble with anything.

Just a quick update. We were able to connect the 2 v4s we have today! My hubby took out the batteries and put them back in and it worked! It was kind of cool to see them go to each others homes.

Sonja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back