New here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daleo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I was a 90s kid and growing up I had a P1 Tama. Have no idea what happened to it... :/ Lately I had an orange v2 (i believe) and a globe v4.5. One stopped working and a friend borrowed the other and never returned it.

I am excited to get into tamas again. I have a P2 and an Angelgotchi on the way. So excited for those. Growing up with tamas, I am extremely partial to the oldies characters.

I look forward to sharing more soon!

HEY! welcome to tamatalk <3 I myself was a 90's tama lover heh and obviously still am lol.i hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions I can help or if I have no clue then there are MANY helpful and kind ppl here in our tama community that could <3 h\ve fun posting and chatting! and were all looking forward to seeing some awesome posts from you <3 :wub:

Nice to have you on TamaTalk, daleo. :)

It's great to hear that you're getting back into Tamagotchis again. Hope you enjoy your new arrivals! The Angelgotchis are great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back