New here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juls13

Reaction score
I know a couple of you guys think this is wierd but I am the newest member here and I don't have any friends. :furawatchi: So can people plz pm me or respond because I feel lonely. And I don't like to feel lonely.

NYA!!!♥ Welcome to tamatalk! *pounces on juls13 and hugs her*

I AM SO GLAD YOU JOINED!!! YAY! i'd love to be your friend!

I also know a lot about V2 tamas if you need help!

♥Eva♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a couple of you guys think this is wierd but I am the newest member here and I don't have any friends. :lol: So can people plz pm me or respond because I feel lonely. And I don't like to feel lonely.
Hey i`ll be your friend to be honest i have been looking for someone new to talk to if you wanna talk im here :mellow: :angry: :furawatchi: :blink:

Ey, welcome to the TamaTalk forums! Its really fun here, ive been a member for about a week and I half and I already have almost 100 posts! It's addicting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you mean, I got addicted over a year ago, lol.

Welcome to TamaTalk, If you have any questions, Please personal messege me. (PM)

Does anyone notice that this is in the wrong forum? It should be in Introductions, but it's in Fun Stuff!

I know a couple of you guys think this is wierd but I am the newest member here and I don't have any friends. ;) So can people plz pm me or respond because I feel lonely. And I don't like to feel lonely.
it's in the wrong place but ok♥♥♥

I have been on tamatalk for about a year and I have over 5300 posts! XD ;)

I know a couple of you guys think this is wierd but I am the newest member here and I don't have any friends. :angry: So can people plz pm me or respond because I feel lonely. And I don't like to feel lonely.
Do you feel any better ;) :( :angry: :angry:

Does anyone notice that this is in the wrong forum? It should be in Introductions, but it's in Fun Stuff!
take a chill pill! she is brand new... she'll learn so relax and give her a welcome instead of scolding her

Ill b your firend, but I think there's a certain forum for this ( but that WAS your FIRST post, so I understand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back