New in tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, iheart|Mimitchi_forever! Plese read my signiture.. PM me if you need to know anything inportant about tamagotchis.

-good days,

by tutti*frutti

Welcome to TamaTalk! :wacko:

Please enjoy your stay! :lol:

Let me know if you have any questions! ^_^

Hello, tamatalk members- I'd like to introduce myself.. I'm iheart|Mimitchi_forever and I realy enjoy tamatalk. I'm looking forward to making freinds and enjoying my visits :eek:
-best yet,

by iheart|Mimitchi
I will be your friend.....PM me please!!! I know a lot about tamagotchi and a lot about this site so please ask me any questions if you have any!!!!!!! :p :D :D <_< :(

ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK

Yes welcome I really hope that you come to love this place. I am in here alot. usually inbetween 11pm and 7am eastern standard time while im at work. I stay in here most of the night while I am working away at work. I love my job its so lazy, i can play my tamas there <_< . But it is nice to meet you. My name is Chris, and if your wondering about my tamagotchis they are in my signature. I do hope you enjoy your stay here. Remember if you have any questions the Admin ir a Tamaguide is just a PM away.

Chris

Hey iheart|Mimitchi_forever! Welcome to tamatalk! This is a great website and I think you will really enjoy it! Have fun!

welcome to Admin's website, iheat/mimitchi/forever! :wacko: You'll find some realy intresting info on tamagotchis.

Thanks for choosing tamatalk! You can feel free to PM me if you wanna buddy :puroperatchi:

Ps, we also got tamachat , every weekend, click here for more info.

Welcome to tamatalk! I hope that you have fun!!

*tama star*

hi.have fun on tamatalk.if you need help with your tama or need a friend pm me!i am new on tamatalk too.i need friends so feel free to pm me! :huh:

*removed by spiffy*

There is no reason to be so rude to a new person-if you have aything against them, then you may PM them politely. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back