New Kid

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mexxo_299

Reaction score
I'm mexxo_299! I currently own 2 gotchis:

Currently

v2

Name: JUI O(I pick names by random)

Stage: Adult

Type: Dorotchi

Generation: 18

v3

Name: Don

Stage: Child

Type: Tamatchi

Generation: 1

I am an Invader ZIM fan as well

So...yeah. See you guys around

Hello! Welcome to this lovely place we call Tamatalk! :wub:

It's natural to feel shy and akward at first, when you don't know anybody or you just don't want to be the tamatalk clown.....I felt that way way when I first joined. I was so shy I didn't post an introduction about myself. Now everybody knows me (okay, not everybody but most recent members) and I'm not shy anymore! ^_^

There are many rules you must follow here at Tamatalk such as.....no spamming, arguing, bumping, being rude, swearing, advertising, making clubs, making other tamatalker feel left out, no pranks, and be respectful to others. I'm sure there are more but those are just some. :)

As you may already know, there are tons of things to do here at Tamatalk. Rolplaying, PMing people, trying to get your Karma up, trying to become a guide, fiddling with your avatar, and playing about with your signature. Also, I'm sure you're going to make tons of new friends here. It's only natural. :wacko:

As you can tell by all the nice things here, you're going to have an excellent time here! Okay? Trust me! ;)

Regards, TGD :lol:

Hi im Rebster3 ive just joined i have an tamagotchi version 1 i have had for 2yrs and a tamagotchi v3 i have had for 5 months.

My v3

Name:Cloud

Weight:29lbs

Training:5/10

Generation:1

:wacko: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back