New Member, Experienced Player

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badwallaby

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! My Name is Bri. I am new to TamaTalk, obviously, but I am not new to Tamagotchis. I have been playing with Tamagotchis since they came out 10 years ago. I'm 21, and I still love playing with them. I have a very vast collection of vintage virtual pets (not just Tamagotchis!) along with 5 Tamagotchi Connections. I think I have about 24 or 25 total. I will post my collection up later if anyone is interested. I'm only on the internet a little bit, but I will try to be on as much as I can!

Can i see your tamas??
Sure! I don't have them on me right now, but since someone is interested, I'll take a picture of my collection and post them!

Ok thx!! And WElcome! I hope you enjoy this site! :) :D

If you want an avatar go in "My Controls" In the setting section at the very top!!

Welcome to Tamatalk!!! Hope you like it here!!! Need help??? PM me!!! I'm looking foward to seing your Tamagotchis!

~Chlemma~

Here is my collection! I am missing a mini tama. So technically, I have two. I just have to find it. I also have 2 more gigas coming in to mail soon!

Virtual Pet Collection

Sorry, I couldn't get images to work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back