New Member, Old Lover

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

idbecavalier

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a 19 year old college student and I just bought my T V3 two days ago!

I used to play with virtual pets back in elementary school! It's been so long! I remember my first v-pet ever was a white Tamagotchi that my mom purchased at our local Save-On Drugs. The woman at the counter asked what it was, I barely knew, but I remember her laughing with my mom and saying, 'Well, my kids have not begged for one yet....". They were just barely coming out! Since then I had collected many...then I kinda grew up and they fizzled away into boxes..and trashes... :eek:

My boyfriend has left for the Air Force a few months ago and I saw a commercial for the V3 and just HAD to have one. He keeps me company. I love him! At the moment, he is sleeping in his Patapatatchi form. It was so strange being able to walk into the store and for the first time ever, be able to purchase my own virtual pet without begging! I now have my own income. I saw the lanyards at Toys R' Us so that will be purchased sometime later this week.

Its so nice to see this forum and all the friendly people! I cannot wait to get to know everyone!

Welcome to Tamatalk idbecavalier! i'm hoshi and i'd be glad to be your friend! (I'm only 12 though) if you want me to be your friend PM me!

-Hoshi :lol: :lol:

Hey Moonpie84 here it would be great to have

a new friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

hey welcome to tamatalk! TT

if you need a friend or help just pm me (forgive me if i cant help i am only 12 cant help it!)

hope you enjoy it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back