TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

demijac

Reaction score
Hello!!!

I have been browsing the tamatalk forum for about a month now and I am finally introducing myself.

I purchased a V3 on eBay and it had some terrible issues but after changing the battery three times I have not had any trouble since. :) I love it!

I have a very happy adult tama.

For anyone wanting to buy a V3 go to Toys r us.com. They are $14.99.

Good luck everyone! I wish they would get moving on the codes because it seems to be taking so long, There is only one and it is for a cake. I am a little disappointed that you cannot use the souvenirs from Tamagotchi town. Also, you may think that your Tama does not have the item in your souvenirs list keep clicking through I fould some items scattered and not in numerical order.

Demijac

Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk!

I hope you have a great time here, and enjoy your visits.

If you ever have any questions, or problems, feel free to pm them to me.

Enjoy!

-DarkCore

hey and welcome to tamatalk, as u may have already noticed we have a lot of friendly members on tamatalk so it should be hard to find some friends. I hope you have a great time here and if you have any questions PM (personal message) me. Have fun and i hope you learn lots of new things! :D -RR :blink:

Hello and Welcome to tamatalk.com! My name is Stephanie, I am 13, and live in the USA! How about you? I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have, be you're friend, and chat!

I hope that I see you around TT. (Tamatalk!)

~Stephanie

Welcome to Tamatalk. Always cool for someone else to join!

P.s. If u want a friend, P.m. me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back