TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Hi My name is Doriann and my tamagatchi's name is Girl...she is 1 yr. I am new to this so please give me some help
Hello, and welcome to this site, d0riann! I hope you find a lot on helpfull info on thamagotchis here.. You typed that you needed help on somthing? PM me, so I can help.

// :)

~Mango

Hi Doriann!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you enjoy your visits to the site.

There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections/forums - (there are guidelines pinned in bold to help you at the top of each of the forums).

It doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum ;)

You need help for Girl? Ok to make Girl happy feed her snacks and to lose wieght play with her. Makes sure her hearts are full and that she is a happy tama. you dont need items, but you can earn points and buy stuff from shop. There are also things called "codes" press aaa so he has a shocked face and enter code. If you need anymore help PM me.

Have a nice day!

-Tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back