New Moon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colortchi

Reaction score
I know that there's already a Twilight topic, but I don't think there's one that's really about the movie, New Moon. Are you going to watch it? Who are you going with? I am, I'm going with my friend and her sister and my Moms boyfriend. I already got my tickets. :furawatchi: I got them today at my Malls movie theater : D I'm going the first day it comes out, right after school xD I don't think many people know that you can maybe buy the tickets at the theaters, because if alot of people had known, they've might've been sold out ;)

I saw the first one, and I thought it was terrible.

New Moon, I think, was the best book out of the series because it mostly wasn't full of Edward worshipping. So I may go see it.

Maybe.

When I went to go see Twilight with my friends, (literally like 20 people) I didn't even know what it was. xD We all walked to the mall after school and camped out for 4 hours like you would when you're buying tickets for something. It was funny because people didn't start showing up until two hours later, aha. Fail. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I didn't understand the hype.

Oh, and we got in a fight with a couple girls behind us about line positions. How immature. I was going to throw up.

I'm expecting the same plans for this movie. I'll go see it.

I read the book. I didn't like it too much. The first was okay - second, no.

I'm planning to see it the day it comes out with a friend of mine. Preferably during school hours to get away screaming twi-tards.

I doubt it'll work out that way though. Kids in the school districts here don't exactly put school first. I'm sure the theatres will be packed for at least a week both during and after school.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning to see it the day it comes out with a friend of mine. Preferably during school hours to get away screaming twi-tards.
I doubt it'll work out that way though. Kids in the school districts here don't exactly put school first. I'm sure the theatres will be packed for at least a week both during and after school.
I'm going after, I don't want to miss school for the movies. Or there will be consequences!

I honestly despise Twilight.

But, it is one of those movies I still wanna see.

I just wanna see if it's any better than the first one.

I've seen several previews, since the TV seems to be obsessed with it.

And it looks quite similar to the first. But maybe that's just me.. xD

Latest posts

Back