New Moon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it the first day.

It was good, much better than Twilight (thank God for the new director)!

The Taylor Lautner reaction was nearly the same in our theatre - when he took his shirt off, everyone started screaming and cheering. Me and my friend Diana were just like, "OOOOOOO."

Besides the parts with Taylor without his shirt on, the best part of the movie was like, the two second clip when they showed the werewolves ripping Laurent's head off. THAT WAS SO AWESOME. I laughed so hard. xD

It was still really melodramatic though. And the Edward hallucinations? I laughed at those. They were ridiculous, haha!

Overall though, it achieved what it was meant to - it was entertaining. I'd see it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it three times on the first day!!!! xD Kind of late to say it now but it was AWESOME. Two of the times my friends and I saw it the theater we were in had a great sense of humor :D One guy was like "Who let the wolves out!~" xD So many girls screamed when ANYONE shirtless came on :B One theater we went in had no sense of humor. :I No one screamed or really laughed at all. My friends and I were the only ones screaming and when no one else screamed we cracked up! xD

When I went and Taylor took his shirt off, it was like -crickets-. Nothing.

But when Rob took his off, everyone was like "Ew! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The movie was actually pretty good, but it didn't quite do justice to the book. >.<

I mean, ALL of the Twilight books in the saga were really good, but people are judging them because of they didn't like the movie...

New Moon (the movie) was better than Twilight (the movie), but it was still nowhere as near to how good the book was...

Oh, and the guy who played Embry was SO hot.. <3

And after the movie was over, my friend's mom said that the guy who played Jacob (Taylor Lautner) was better-looking than the guy who played Edward (Robert Pattinson).

Haha, I have to agree.. xD

I just saw it for the second time 8D

The first time i saw it, When the title screen was showwing i shouted 'TEAM EDWARRRRDDDD!!!!

I feel bed for Jacob tho since you can tell how badly he wants Bella and how Bella ony has eyes for Edward. Oh, what a love triangle.83

I loved the movie i saw it last thursday, my favortie part was the ending when Bella just gasped, i dont understand why nobody but me liked it, but the part i couldnt stomach was when all those people were being led in by the Volturi, there was little kids being led in there to :huh:

I loved the movie i saw it last thursday, my favortie part was the ending when Bella just gasped, i dont understand why nobody but me liked it, but the part i couldnt stomach was when all those people were being led in by the Volturi, there was little kids being led in there to :(
I know!! :(

That's about the saddest and most disturbing part of the movie! The part where the group of people (including little kids) were being led into the room.. :(

I saw it and I loved it. I so understand Cinderpelt. Old director was so... I'm not sure can I say it politely. Like in Twilight (the movie) was so many hilarious scenes when they supposed to be "exciting" or something like that.

But there was still funny scenes. Pattison (I really mean PATTISON) looked all the time like "Do I really have to do this". He had same face many times in Twilight too.

Audience was quite boring. Behind there was a group of girls who had fun. At least it sounded like it. ^^

But still books are better. I want Eclipse!

I thought it was okay. I'd rate it a 7/10. It was good, but not as good as I had expected.

And I didn't even recognize Jamie Campell Bower in the movie. He played Caius, or whatever that characters name is. One of the Volturi guys, sitting in one of the big-fancy-volturi chairs. I was like "Mom! Thats the guy from SweeneyTodd!"

Edward's bellybutton is too hairy.

Aro, The Volturi Guy is Hilarious. He was probably my favorite character in the entire movie.

My Mom/a few of my freinds say I can do a good Jane impression. xD

I thought it was okay. I'd rate it a 7/10. It was good, but not as good as I had expected.
And I didn't even recognize Jamie Campell Bower in the movie. He played Caius, or whatever that characters name is. One of the Volturi guys, sitting in one of the big-fancy-volturi chairs. I was like "Mom! Thats the guy from SweeneyTodd!"

Edward's bellybutton is too hairy.

Aro, The Volturi Guy is Hilarious. He was probably my favorite character in the entire movie.

My Mom/a few of my freinds say I can do a good Jane impression. xD
That's how I recognized him too XD

When they first showed him I sat there wondering who he was for about 10 minutes and then I was just like, "OMG!" I still don't remember his character's name in Sweeny Todd, but I was so excited when I recognized him, lol.

Aro was a creep in my opinion, the way he kept looking at Bella, and the way he clapped and went "AHA!!!!!"

^Haha, yes, Aro is a creep. The actor who played him did a good job. :)

And I'm gonna be seeing it again soon. I'm addicted xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back