new neopets layot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u love or hate the new look of neopets?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
man the old one was better 1000000000000000000000000000000% man i hate the new one. but meh i got used to it. hahaha we should make a little club and then one day THEY'LL GET OVERRULED AND THEN THEY HAVE TO PUT THE OLD ONE BACK!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

;) The question-It doesn't make any sense! It's like saying, 'Are you buying or bringing lunch?' With the response of 'yes' So, are you buying or bringing?

I don't get it because the choices were 'yes' and 'no' to 'Are neopets bad or good?'

try revising the question next time!

-coolmina123 :lol:

personally i think it should go! :furawatchi:
Well, I think its good, and bad. You get to see your pet on the home page, and you get to see the neofriends you have that are online. Thats what I think should definetly stay. But, it is confusing to get to some places for me, so I think they should change the whole thing except the two things I liked. But its their descision, not mine.

I hate the way neopets looks now. It's so flashy. They made it so confusing.

I HATE IT!!!

It looks HORRIBLE!!!!!!

And the changed the Aishas....so now the once ABSOLUTLY CUTE CAT LOOKIN LIKE NEOPETS ARE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

p.s.....my account is isabelkitty2332

I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back