New owner needs help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karmesinrot

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here, and I bought a V3 Connexion on Saturday. Sometimes my Tamagochi will beep for attention. I check her stats, and happy hearts are at 0, so I go to play games with her, but she shakes her head and wont play. I've heard that you're supposed to give them time out when this happens, but it has no effect when I try this, training doesn't rise, and the same thing happens with praise. The only thing that will make her happy is snacks, but I know they're pretty unhealthy to feed all the time. Any help is appreciated on what to do at these times.

Thanks! :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
for my V3.. i think the onli way to make my tama happy is snack~ lol~ tama with weight to its limit also wun wanted to play with u.. erm.. to make ur tama happy.. just feed them snack.. it it grow too fat.. play more game with them.. u would also earn point playing game.. why not? wahaha~

Snacks are only unhealthy if you feed them to your Tama fifty times a day. :ph34r: If your Tama says no to games, this means it can't lower its weight anymore and won't play games. To fix that, just give it a snack.

Here's a tip for snacks and your Tamas weight in general: Try not to let your Tamas weight get more than ten pounds over its base weight. :lol:

-Tamaguy#1 :kusatchi:

Yes, you don't want to overfeed your tamagotchi for it will result in it not playing with you or it will get a toothe ache

Tama willow//

Well, see what I do is feed the tama one snack at a time, and then the next time it refuses to play I give it another. But that dosnt realy happen to me a lot since I take good care of mine! lol. -ZTF :kusatchi:

the reason why your tamagotchi wont play is because she is at her base weight, or the weight she is at will go below the base weight if a game is played.

example: playing v3 games usually loses 3 lb. keep that in mind. if your tamagotchi was 22lb or 21lb and its base weight is 20lb, it can not go below the base weight, so if it is 22lb and you play and it loses 3lb which will be 19lb, which is below the base weight and that can not happen. so that is why it shakes its head because if it plays its weight will go below the base weight, which cannot happen. so to play with it you must feed it a snack to where its weight is 23lb so when it plays it will lose 3lb and then its weight will be 20lb, which is acceptable.

i hope u understood what i said.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

I get a lot of point by feeding to 99lb. and play bump. :kusatchi: :D :D :D :D :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

when you feedyour tamagotchi to 99lb and play bump, yes you win almost every round but the side effect of it is that you earn less points doing that. for example if your tamagotchi is 99lb it will earn 20 points per round. but if it is at its base weight it will earn 80 points per round. i tested to see and it is true. there is a 60 point difference.

Yes this is logical and makes sense, I know what to do now. :kusatchi: Thank you everyone for the quick and helpful responses, I know where to come if I have any more questions.=]

For this, you should use snack for only 3 hearts and wait. Snacks are ok once in while but too many( until your tama doesn't want any more snacks) will give it a toothache. Also, snack snacks can make your tama over weight. Only praise you tama when it's crying or mad, then it willl gain a training point, but I don't know how to get a training point with time out.

Snacks are only unhealthy if you feed them to your Tama fifty times a day. :mametchi: If your Tama says no to games, this means it can't lower its weight anymore and won't play games. To fix that, just give it a snack. 

Here's a tip for snacks and your Tamas weight in general: Try not to let your Tamas weight get more than ten pounds over its base weight. :kusatchi:

-Tamaguy#1 :puroperatchi:
well i see the "wink" smily but im SURE the number isnt fifty.. right?

anyway i had reason to believe more like 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back