New pets in the mail!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LenorePoe

Reaction score
I have a Hello Kitty virtual pet and a v1 (I think) Tamagotchi (possibly a fake) in the mail!! I'm so stoked, I can't wait!

Congrats on your new pets! Hopefully that V1 turns out to be genuine because those are getting a little harder to find these days. Have fun! :D

I just got back into collecting myself. I was 11-12 back when these started coming out. I recently found one of the many that I had. Right now I have a Nakamichi Dino, Poochie Puppy, Pocket Puppy, and Jura Pet coming in the mail, I am pretty stoked too.

I just got my Chichnoch today too, maybe I will post reviews on my Youtube when I get them all.

BTW, does anyone know where Mothra has been? I really wanted to order an Electronic Pocket Chicken from her, as I had one of those too.

She hasn't been on here as much. C'est la vie. :D I would just send her a PM or e-mail. Also, she has a sales page on her website, Tamenagerie. I'm sure you can contact her through there too. :D

The prices she charges are very reasonable compared to some of the sellers on the bay :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back