New Super Mario Bros. Wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Rainbow**

Reaction score
Okay, so I got New Super Mario Bros. Wii for Christmas and I think it's fun. you can play up to four players and it gets tricky sometimes. So. your opinions?

I just got it today, it's great! It has the classic side-scrolling levels, but with three-dimensional characters and enemies, etc. it's also fun whether you play solo or with friends. I just got to world 2 on it, i played it with my sister. ^__^

it is tricky, though, it took me forever to get past that mushroom level, lol. i dunno why, it seemed like such an easy level...

^Lol, i died so many times in world 1, i suck at it, too. i'm getting the hang of it, though, and now i'm on world 2. haven't made any progress there, though.

[SIZE=8pt]My cousin has that game and he brings it over when he spends a night. At his wii he's on world 5 and he's 5 years old and he got that game for Christmas. He's a smart kid.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]I love that game its the best!! I still play Super Mario Bros. 3 for Virtual Consolse wii and on GBA SP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Wii Rocks[/SIZE]

Omg, I love this game! My brother and I play it together a lot. We have a blast.

One time we were up until practically 11:30 PM playing it and laughing our heads off. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. xD Because I kept dying and he'd die and we'd ALMOST beat this one boss or get past this one part and then we'd die. So so so fun. 8D

god, i was just playing it and i fail so badly. i keep getting game over on world 2! i mean, really, it's only world two and i can't make it through. XP and once i got past course 2-1, i got game over and then i had to do it over. *sigh* i really wanna beat that level!

i love the classic mario bros. music! 8D

I'm terrible at it. xD Bahaha.

Same here!! Dun, dun, dun, dun-dun-duh dunn! 8D I've been a Mario fan since I was about 3. x3

Hehe, makes me want to go have some good, classic, whimsical fun. 83

i love mario games, it all started out when i was 6 and went to my friend's house every day after school to play mario party (the original for N64[which i now own]) and i loved it sooo much, and then i got super mario sunshine for gamecube a little while after, and that game was amazing, i sometimes still play it. and then blah blah blah now i have lots of mario games. 8D

do-do do-do do do-do-do do-do-do-do (you all know how it goes xD)

Oh i fail sooo much in world two! i finally got past 2-1, 2-2, and 2-3, but then i got game over and now i'm back to the beginning of the world. XP I've gotten to the point of yelling at the screen. xD and that is the point of no return.....

I'm sooo angry, i was just playing and i almost got past the first castle in world 2, but the boss killed me. and right when i got the hang of it, there went my last life. :huh: but next time i'll so beat him! > :D

I've had the game since January, but I only played it twice. The first time, my sister and I played. That was an epic fail. We didn't even get to the first save point yet. xD

Then yesterday I played and got through World 1. I didn't do each level though.

I'm sooo angry, i was just playing and i almost got past the first castle in world 2, but the boss killed me. and right when i got the hang of it, there went my last life. ;) but next time i'll so beat him! > :D
I hate that. D:

I was playing with my brother yesterday. I was at first just watching. And he kept dying in this one place so I started laughing at him and he was all, "Get a remote and help me." xDDDD We played through 4 levels...? I think. Got to the last world. =]

^ o: how did you get so far? i finally beat the boss in the first castle in World 2..... but i haven't done anything after that.

I have it and I'm in the seventh world. I have a shortcut to world eight, though. I like search shortcuts but I do not use them, because I like to go trough every course. (sometimes with Luigi Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back