New Super Mario Bros

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
I have New Super Mario Bros for the Nintendo DS. I finally got to world 8 today and It's HECKA hard! Do any of you guys have this game? And where are you in the game?

I know it's so hard! I made it to the tower on World 8 today but it took me a long time and I had to keep using Super Mushrooms and stuff! It's taken me since Christmas last year to get there! I remember when I got my DS for Christmas my mom bought me Super Mario Bros. as well. I had used a DS before but I had never done games like Super Mario Bros. and stuff. It took me like a month to get past World 1! And I though World 1 was hard then... But World 8 is hard now! I've watched videos of the World 8 Castle. It looks easy when you watch someone else do it but I know it's going to be hard. (If I ever make it there XD) Especially the boss(es)

Ugh I'm stuck on the first level of World 8. It'll probably take me another year. I've been playing this game since 2 years ago, but then my brother erased my game when I was on world 7, so I actually got to world 8 in just 4 days. I finished World 6 for the first time yesterday!

Ugh I'm stuck on the first level of World 8. It'll probably take me another year. I've been playing this game since 2 years ago, but then my brother erased my game when I was on world 7, so I actually got to world 8 in just 4 days. I finished World 6 for the first time yesterday!
I know it took me so long to get past Level 1 on World 8! But I finally made it past that yesterday and to the tower! :)

World 8 was the easiest.

I like how they torture you and make you lose. lol.

My favorite one was World 7...

This Mario game was the easiest of them all! :p

My friend (Mario lover xD) had this game, and between the two of us we completed the game from start to finish in 2 months.

I found World 5 quite hard at first, but then it was very easy, so I guess I just needed to get used to the game.

The Castle in World 8 I left it to my friend who wanted to do it and claimed it very easy. I did the beginning of World 8...

And, I can't remember much more I'm afraid.

Ok I admit if I had gotten the game today I could've gotten gone through it quite easily but I got on the same day I got my DS so I had never played games like that before so I found it really hard. I made 3 files on it and on the 2nd and 3rd one I made it through quite quickly. One my first file I'm at the tower on World 8.

-Victoria

I don't think it's very hard at all. I finished it in like, 4 days. But, I've been playing video games since I was like 3. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back